Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

My letter

My letter

Dark, it’s very dark, there are dead bodies everywhere.
Families that have lost their husbands, sons, brothers, fathers and more.
I just want it to be over, to be safe at home, to not worry and jump at Every. Single. Sound. I. Hear. I want to be home with you my beautiful wife and kids, sitting around a warm fire making ever new memories to cherish forever. I can’t wait to see you again. Too feel all your hugs and kisses, to hear the kids laughter throughout my day. To just be home and with the people I love. I can’t tell you guys how much I love you, let’s just say.. A lot. I love you so much and can’t wait to see you hopefully very soon. Yours sincerely
- Dad

5 comments:

  1. In class we've been learning about ANZAC (Australia, New Zealand,Army Corp) and this is/was one of our tasks: we had to write about the soldiers point of view during WW1 (by writing a letter to our family) basically we had to tell the reader how it felt. What it was like (and ect) we had to express all the emotion in the writers mind at the time and yeah hope you understand a little bit more about the task.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mackenzie
    Love this letter very descriptive.
    I really enjoyed reading this.
    A small piece of feedback my be having "Dad" at the end of the letter in capital.
    Overall Amazing Letter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mackenzie
    I love your blog post about your ANZAC Letter. What you could have done better was explaining what it was first because it might take people a bit of time to understand what it is about. You did a really great job. Well done

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great letter Mack it is an amazing letter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good letter kenzie! really descriptive, loved reading it!

    ReplyDelete