Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

My goals


Math's - My Term 2 Math's goal is to focus more on my school work in class and not to get off track. I'll achieve this goal by sitting next to people I won't lose focus with and I will know when I've achieved this goal when I'm not losing focus.

Literacy - My Term 2 Literacy goal is to advance my knowledge and expand my vocabulary. I will achieve this goal by taking in what I learn and noting it down in my work book.

Religious Education - For My Term 2 RE goal I will learn how to manage my time better. I will achieve this goal by completing my set tasks in the given time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mackenzie,
    Amazing Post I hope you achieve your goals.
    Overall amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mackenzie
    I love your post on your learning goals. I really hope you achieve them this Term.
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete