Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2019

My Holiday

My Holiday


AWESOME:
One thing I thought was AWESOME in my holiday was


My holiday was all round awesome in general I got to hang out with friends,
we went to a couple of birthdays, I was able to sleep most of the time and yeah


SCARY:
One thing I thought was SCARY in my holiday was


What was scary in my holiday was when I heard my mum and her friend
talking about the break in’s and how people are using more and more drugs
these days.



RELAXING:
One thing I thought was RELAXING in my holiday was

When my mum, sister and I were all spending time together and
watched the last airbender series and RuPauls drag race.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mackenzie!
    It sounds like you have had a great holiday! There is not that much that you need to work on, so well done! Come check out my blog when you have the time.
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete